Detailed Description of Project


Tuesday 23 April 2013

The Big Bash!!!

Well today is William Shakespeare's 449th birthday!!! So, all the Georges Vanier students gathered in the gym to celebrate! It was a great party involving cupcakes, a trumpet player, two kids in costume and a lobster!!! No wait... scratch that last one- no lobsters.


Alright I am going to tell you the story of Shakespeare's Birthday Bash:

...And so, the students gathered....

...They listened to the Art Master for a while...
 They were good listeners....

But once they trumpet began to play and they had sung "Happy Birthday"...



Well, there was no stopping them.


It was party time!!!


Even the fancy-pants(es) couldn't resist.


And so, the blue-tongued students had a smashing good time!


Some more than others! :) 

THE END!




It is my birth-day:
I had thought to have held it poor: but, since my lord
Is Antony again, I will be Cleopatra.
Top of Form


Cleopatra, Antony and Cleopatra, Act III, Scene XIII