Detailed Description of Project


Tuesday 12 February 2013

More ELO!!!

Yesterday we had our second-last (it's sad, I know) ELO class. Our final class will be Friday when a local book-binder will come and help us turn our pages into a book called "Shakespeare Said".

We also took a shwackload of pictures (naturally) so without further ado.....





Both above and below, you can see student's working on their pages.



And now for some kind-of-sort-of-finished products.



I really like the way this person made his sword pop by making it gold. Another random fact: He actually didn't try to get that cool orange colour but he spilled his red paint into the yellow and ta-da! Perfect orange!


 The blue flowers on "Come what may." Go really nice                        
with the gold leaf and red-purple letter.  




 This is Claire's. Love all the foliage.


I'm not sure what the purple flowers on this one are called. I'll post 
when I figure it out but for now they're pretty so I put them up.


I'll put up a picture of the book as soon as it's done!




If I had play'd the desk or table book, 

Or given my heart a winking, mute and dumb, 

Or look'd upon this love with idle sight? 

What might you think?

Polonius, Hamlet, Act II, Scene II




Erin